All Clubs, Organizations, PTAs or Individuals that conduct 50/50's, tricky trays, basket raffles, bingo, casino nights, or any other type of raffle must register with the State of New Jersey Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission to obtain an identification number.
Only after obtaining this ID number can you apply for a raffle license. The State will not issue a raffle license unless you are a registered organization.
To register visit https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/lgccc  Failure to comply can result in your event being shut down.

Raffle license applications are available in the Village Clerk's office.  Applications must be completed no less than 6 weeks prior to your raffle.